Hive Life is about Creative Lifestyles. We are bringing together stories and writings from three countries for an audience that shares an outlook on life. Namely one that believes in the power of the creative process. Whether that is creative design, starting a new company, transforming an old company, changing a space’s use, experiencing a place,
Entrepreneurship, architecture, design, travel, places and events are the topics that we focus on. But we are also interested in the eclectic and historical – an old neighbourhood or street can often more riches and wonders than the new.
For those who are lucky enough to spend their working hours engaged in creative activities – Hive Life is intended to be the representation of the wider life that they are interested in.
Our articles are published in Sections:
– Community, which is about people, companies, entrepreneurs doing amazing things
– Influencers, one to one interviews, with people who are pushing ahead in their field
– Happenings, stories on recent interesting events, and upcoming Hive events
– Places, which is stories about a physical place eg city, district, street where the quirky is good
– Writings, the platform by which anyone can become published
– Hive Life Channel, videos clips, stories, interviews
We hope you will enjoy reading Hive Life either on the website, or via the fortnightly email. We also hope you will become a part of it by contributing articles via Writings, or by featuring in an interview, or by suggesting a story.
Best wishes, Rebecca Lau, Editor, Hive Life