SUBMIT A GUEST POST
About Hive Life
Hive Life is a creative magazine spotlighting entrepreneurs in tech, culture, design, wellness and more. Telling the stories of industry change-makers across the Asia-Pacific region, we also keep you up-to-date on the latest trends with our lifestyle guides.
Our objective is to get as many social shares as possible.
Our readers are entrepreneurs and creatives aged 25 to 35.
Accepted Types of Content
• All content must be detailed and unique.
• We accept bylined “how-to” articles and opinion pieces for our website (practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how).
• Articles should be original, demonstrate knowledge and value, and have positive intent.
• Articles should be fluent, readable and error-free.
• Topics must be relevant to our targeted audience.
• We accept both pitches and drafts.
What We Won’t Accept
• Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
• Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organisation.
• Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
Our Editorial Guidelines
• Topic: Your topic must be relevant and targeted towards our audience.
• Headlines: Clear, descriptive headlines work better than puns or short, vague titles. The headline should tell readers what your post is about, and why they should read more.
• Tone: Blogs should be written in an informal, shareable tone.
• Research: Make sure that the article is thoroughly researched (only list products/tips that you fully endorse). Please use data and statistics to back up any claims. ALL sources must be attributed and hyperlinked – this includes images.
• Outgoing Links: We do not have a limit to the number of outgoing links authors include in their articles so long as those links are beneficial to our readers.
• Proofreading: We will not accept posts with spelling and/or grammar errors.
• Format: Write your post using Google Docs.
• Wordcount: 500-1500 words.
• Images: Always cite image sources. Include all high-definition images in a ZIP folder, Google Drive or Dropbox folder.
Please note that we reserve the right to edit your headlines, body copy and anything else.
By submitting a guest post to Hive Life, you give us copyright ownership of the content.
How Can I Submit a Pitch?
• Please complete the form in the link below or email us at [email protected] and include the following items:
• Your proposed headline (120 characters or less).
• A detailed pitch and target keyword.
• Your name and email address.
• Your bio, company website, social handle and headshot for your author byline.
• Previous writing samples.
If your article is suitable, our editorial team will be in touch with you directly.